The work is a series based on the observation of contemporary behavior, in which both artists experience a loss of identity while searching for a unique identity accepted by society. The artists Amanda Arroutea and Guillermo S. Quintana collaborate in this production working on the elimination of the ego while creating together. Both artists coming from different languages, they deal with putting ideas into the same image.
- 2000-2005 Universidad Anahuac Mexico. Communication, Advertising and Marketing
- 2013 ESAY Merida. Mexico. Redaction for official projects.
- 2016 Azucar´s Pockets Collective Exhibition Berlin, Germany.
- 2016 Noox Gallery, Mexico DF, Mexico. “Encuentros transoceánicos” Solo and collective exhibition with Amanda Arrutea.
- 2016 Performance for the Comune di Saló, Italy. Painting for the municipal library
- 2015 RSDNSART Kankabal, Yucatán, Mexico. 1 month residency.
- 2015 Festival A-part “face2face” Les Baux de Provence, solo exhibition “Over Lines” Saint Remy , Les Provance, France.
- 2015 Festival A-part “face2face” Les Baux de Provence, France. 1 month residency.
- 2015 Casa Sahara Aminetu Haidar, Sevlla, Spain. “Apariciones forzosas” Collective exhibition.
- 2014 Le Zest & la cocotte Paris, France. “Ontología, una Mirada estética de líneas concéntricas” Solo exhibition.
- 2014 Selected for VI Merida Bienal of Art, Yucatán, Mexico.
- 2014 Museo de la ciudad, Merida, Mexico. “Tiempo al tiempo” Solo exhibition.
- 2012 Casa Blanca gallery, Merida, México. “Pensamientos absurdos” Solo exhibition.
- 2012 La Eskalera gallery, Merida, México. “Oídos necios, palabras sordas” Solo exhibition.
- 2010 Festival Cervantino, Guanajuato, Mexico. “Desde la barricada” Collective exhibition.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, University of the Basque Country. Spain. 2008-2013
- Scholarship Erasmus École Supérieur des Beaux Arts de Bordeaux, France. 2011-2012
- Séneca Scholarship University of Seville, Spain. 2012-2013
- Diploma in Museology and Artistic Legislation, University of Seville, Spain. 2013
- Diploma in Marketing and Cultural Management, Universidad Modelo. Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico. 2015
- Graduated Online in Management and Direction of Art Galleries, University of Barcelona. 2015-2016
- Designer and painter of the Krunch murals in Santurce, Vizcaya, Spain. 2010.
- Experience in photography and studio in Genoa, Italy. 2014-2015.
- Assistant director of the Altxerri Gallery in San Sebastian, Spain. 2015-2016.
- Director of the Gallery Noox Group in Merida, Mexico.
- Public and private murals in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- 2016. Mural with to Guillermo S. Quintana in Yaam Berlin, Germany.
- Designer and painter of the murals at the Pizzeria Mehlmühler factory in Berlin, Germany.
- Performance for the Comune di Saló, Italy. Painting for the municipal library.
- EXHIBITIONS 2012. Collective exhibition. École Superieur des Beaux Arts de Bordeaux, France. 2014.
- Collective exhibition. Blue Motion. San Sebastian, Spain. 2016.
- Collective exhibition. La Cúpula Cultural Center. Peninsula of creators. Mérida, Mexico. 2016.
- Individual and collective exhibition. Noox Monterrey Art gallery. Transoceanic encounters. Mexico City, Mexico.
- 2016 Azucar's Pocket Exhibition, Art und Weise, Collective exhibition. Berlin, Germany.
Works by Quintana Arroutea