The fascination of simple everyday objects and discoveries in her environs are a very important component of Tabitha Rub’s paintings. During the working process the objects become more human and develop a surprising character. She finds attraction in new settings. Titles are also very important to her, they often exhibit another perspective in her work.
Tabitha Rubb 1987 Baden, Switzerland. Lives and works in Leipzig, Germany.
- 2008 - 2009 Creative Vorkurs - Lucern - CH
- 2009 - 2016 Painting & Graphic Art - Hochschule für Graphik und Buchkunst - Leipzig - DE
- 50 Contemporary Artists by Enter Art Foundation - Orenstein & Koppel Lofts - Berlin - DE
- Diploma Exhibition - HGB Leipzig - Leipzig - DE
- Mensch ärgere dich nicht! - Galerie Notwehr - Sonneberg - DE
- Material World - Heisig-Villa - Leipzig - DE
- Cadavre Exquis - Eureos - Leipzig - DE
- Pizza - HGB Leipzig - Leipzig - DE
To: Tabitha Rub
Works by Tabitha Rub