The fascination of simple everyday objects and discoveries in her environs are a very important component of Tabitha Rub’s paintings. During the working process the objects become more human and develop a surprising character. She finds attraction in new settings. Titles are also very important to her, they often exhibit another perspective in her work.
Tabitha Rubb 1987 Baden, Switzerland. Lives and works in Leipzig, Germany.
- 2008 - 2009 Creative Vorkurs in Lucern, Switzerland
- 2009 – 2016 Studies painting / graphic art at Hochschule für Graphik und Buchkunst in Leipzig
- 2013 “Pizza”, Group exhibition at HGB Leipzig, DE
- 2014 “Cadavre Exquis“, Group exhibition at eureos in Leipzig, DE
- 2015 „Mensch ärgere dich nicht!“, Group exhibition at Galerie Notwehr in Sonneberg, DE
- 2015 „Material World“, Dual exhibition at “Heisig-Villa” in Leipzig, DE
- 2016 Enter Art Foundation, Berlin, DE
- 2016 Diploma exhibition at HGB Leipzig, DE
To: Tabitha Rub
Works by Tabitha Rub